| Imma Serene but not serene~ I like Chocolatieeeees, Ice'Creammiees and Musiicc. 1st February is my FAVOURITE Day~ So My friends, Please give me a present! Imma currently in 5 Joy now, and it RAWKS LIKE HELL!~ ♥ - Keith's funny, annoying and BABYISH - Christine's mature.. - TienWen's CHILDISH! Imma very short, 148cmmmm, not like CheukYing.. * Wah, so tall!* I WANNA GROW TALL~ I hate those people who act so 'guai' but very evill! Or should I say dislike? Imma belongs to God~ No one can replace Hiiim ♥ Imma a so-called FB Addict, and MY CLASS CALLED ME THAT! I like all those very chio and cute girlls, they look so CUTE! I have lots of sistars and brothers~ But I like some of them only. ESPECIALLY JOANNA AND CHEUKYING~! Sometimes I 'die' laughing cuz of boys in our class! THEY DAMMNN FUNNY! :D To be continued.. | ||||
Friday, 30 September 2011
That's Miie~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment